塞琪琳霍夫宫（Schloss Cecilienhof; Cecilienhof Palace）
这便是当年美、英、苏三国首脑和外长在波茨坦举行会议的地方。这个地方叫做塞琪琳霍夫宫（Schloss Cecilienhof），位于波茨坦新花园公园（Neuer Garten）区的北端，与其说它是一个宫殿，不如说它更像一个乡村别墅，或度假农庄，室外有花园，更有参天大树环绕，郁郁葱葱，环境美丽而优雅。塞琪琳霍夫宫共有176个房屋，由德国国王威廉二世于1914-1917年间为王子和他的夫人所修建。这是德国皇家最后一座城堡，一直到1945年王子都住在城堡里。
Cecilienhof Palace is a palace in Potsdam, Brandenburg, built from 1914 to 1917. Cecilienhof was the last palace built by the House of Hohenzollern that ruled the Kingdom of Prussia and the German Empire until the end of World War I. It is famous for having been the location of the Potsdam Conference in 1945, in which the leaders of the Soviet Union, the United Kingdom and the United States took important decisions affecting the shape of post World War II Europe and Asia. Cecilienhof has been part of the Palaces and Parks of Potsdam and Berlin UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1990.
——无忧宫花园 (Parkanlagen Sanssouci)
——巴伯斯贝格新花园 (Neuer Garten, Babelsberg)
——孔雀岛 (Pfaueninsel) 和岛上的宫殿。
——萨克洛夫王宫及花园 (Schloss- und Parkanlage Sacrow)
——1999 年又有 14 座建筑入选，其中包括林德施泰特王宫和花园 (Schloss und Park Lindstedt)、普芬斯特贝格山上的观景台 (Belvedere auf dem Pfingstberg)、皇家车站 (Kaiserbahnhof) 和巴伯斯贝格公园的天文台 (Sternwarte am Babelsberger Park)。
现在，波茨坦的世界文化遗产总面积超过 500 公顷，其中包括 150 座修建于1730 - 1916 年的建筑。
磨坊风车（Historic Mill of Sanssouci；Historische Mühle）
In 1736 the soldier king, Frederick William I of Prussia, gave permission for the construction of a windmill, which was started in 1737. This first windmill, completed in 1738, was a post mill, whose entire superstructure, supported on a wooden post, was turned "into the wind" depending on the wind direction. The first mill and actual Historic Mill was thus older than the nearby summer palace, built in the years 1745 to 1747 for Frederick the Great.
A half-century later the, by now dilapidated, post mill had to be demolished. The construction of a new mill, between 1787 and 1791, was financed by Frederick William II, because the mill had become famous far beyond the city of Potsdam as the result of a legend. The task was given to the master builder, Cornelius Wilhelm van der Bosch, who erected a bigger smock mill based on the Dutch prototype in place of the post mill.
Following the accession of Frederick William IV in 1840, the landscape architect, Peter Joseph Lenné, smartened up the area around the mill. In connexion with this, a triumphal way was planned by the king, in honour of Frederick the Great, but it was only partially realised. It was intended to incorporate the Historic Mill into this project as the road was to run from the Gate of Triumph, east of Sanssouci Park, and run past the newly built Orangery Palace to theBelvedere on the Klausberg. The March Revolution of 1848 and a lack of finance, however, meant that this grand project came to nothing.
In 1858 the last miller finished his tenancy. Because the king refused to allow other applicants to run the mill, the building became open to visitors in 1861.
At the end of the Second World War, on 27 April 1945, a Soviet tank was hit by a panzerfaust between the mill and the drive up to Sanssouci Palace. In the battle that followed the mill and the Swiss house at its foot were set ablaze. Both buildings were destroyed, the Swiss house (Schweizerhaus) was not rebuilt.
The East Wing
The two service wings, virtually hidden from sight by foliage in the time of Frederick the Great, were remodelled in the 19th century by Frederick William IV, who transformed the palace into a more conventional royal residence for family and court use.
Sanssouci is the former summer palace of Frederick the Great, King of Prussia, in Potsdam. It is often counted among the German rivals of Versailles. While Sanssouci is in the more intimate Rococo style and is far smaller than its French Baroque counterpart, it too is notable for the numerous temples and follies in the park. The palace was designed/built by Georg Wenzeslaus von Knobelsdorff between 1745 and 1747 to fulfill King Frederick's need for a private residence where he could relax away from the pomp and ceremony of the Berlin court. The palace's name emphasises this; it is a French phrase (sans souci), which translates as "without concerns", meaning "without worries" or "carefree", symbolising that the palace was a place for relaxation rather than a seat of power.
During the 19th century, the palace became a residence of Frederick William IV. He employed the architect Ludwig Persius to restore and enlarge the palace, while Ferdinand von Arnim was charged with improving the grounds and thus the view from the palace.
After World War II, the palace became a tourist attraction in East Germany. Following German reunification in 1990, Frederick's body was returned to the palace and buried in a new tomb overlooking the gardens he had created. Sanssouci and its extensive gardens became a World Heritage Site in 1990 under the protection of UNESCO in 1995。