穷游论坛

《境外交通英语》完整手册 | 在路上就靠它了!

旅游攻略论坛: 路刻社

《境外交通英语》完整手册 | 在路上就靠它了!

路刻社
路刻社 记者
2016-01-28 5671人阅读 只看楼主无图模式

路刻社 记者

发表于 2016-01-28 14:06

1楼

境外乘机、乘车、乘船,

“this!”

“where?”

是不能解决出行万难的!

为了让境外出行变得更加顺畅,

《境外交通英语》学起来~


飞机篇

1.值机篇

问路

Do you know where I can check in?

你知道在哪里可以值机吗?

Do you know where the check in counter is?

你知道值机柜台在哪里吗?


座位

Can I have a window seat, please?

可以给我一个靠窗的位子吗?

Can I have an aisle seat, please?

可以给我一个靠近过道的位子吗?


行李

托运行李:check-in luggage

手提行李:hand-baggage / carry-on luggage

I would like to check in my luggage.

我想要托运行李。

How many luggages are you checking in?

有多少件托运行李?

Do you have a carry on?

有手提行李没?

Can you place your baggage up here?

请把行李放上来。

Your luggage is overweight.

你的行李超重了。

Is this bag OK as hand luggage?

这个包可以随身带上飞机吗?

The packing of this box is not adequate. Please go over to that counter to have it properly packed.

这个箱子包装不符合要求,请到那边柜台打个包。

Can I take this through security?

这个可以通过安检吗?

Can I check my luggage through to...?

行李可以直接托运到(终点站)吗?


登机

Which gate do I need to board from?

我应该在几号登机口登机?

When do I need to board?

什么时间开始登机?


2.候机篇

问路

How can I find a trolley?

我怎样才能找到行李推车?

Do you know where the Airport lounges is?

你知道机场休息室在哪吗?

Do you know where the smoking area/room is?

你知道吸烟区/室在哪里吗?


购物

Thank you, but I'm just looking.

谢谢,可是我只是看看

Is this tax free?

这个免税吗?

Can I pay by credit card?

我可不可以用信用卡付帐?

Where is the cash desk?

收银台在那里?

I want this, but in a large size.

我要大一点的。

I would like to take this one.

我要买这个。

Please wrap this for me.

请帮我把这个包起来。

I'm looking for a gift for my friend.

我要买这个礼物送给我朋友。


3.乘机篇

询问

Is my flight on time?

我乘坐的飞机会准点起飞吗?

How many hours are we behind schedule?

我们延误多长时间?

Where is the restroom?

洗手间在哪?


行李

Where should I put my luggages?

行李应放在哪里?

May I put my bag on the rack?

我能把包放在行李架上吗?

No, you can't. You should place it under your seat.

不可以。你应该把它放在座位下面。


座位

Where is my seat?

我的座位在哪里?

Can you show me the way to my seat?

您能带我去座位吗?

Could you change my seat,please?

请问能不能换一下我的座位?

Would you mind trading seats with me?

你介意和我换座吗?

Where is the safety belt?

安全带在哪里?

Is it all right to loosen my seat belt?

现在可以解开安全带了吗?


餐饮

Is there a meal served on this flight?

飞机上供应餐食吗?

Would you like coffee or tea?

你想要咖啡还是茶?

Would you like something to drink?

你想要喝点什么?

May I have coffee/tea/juice/water?

我要一杯咖啡/茶/饮料/水,可以吗?

Would you like a beverage before your meal?

你想要餐前饮料吗?

What would you like for dinner ,chicken or beef?

晚餐想要鸡肉还是牛肉?

May I take your tray away?

我可以收走你的盘子吗?

Are you finished with that?

你吃完了吗?


服务

This one is the call button, if you need us, please push it.

这是呼叫钮,如果需要我们帮忙,请按一下。

Please put the back of your seat in upright position.

请将您的椅背调直。

Could I get another blanket, please,I'm a little cold.

可以再给我一条毛毯吗?我有点冷。

May I have a blanket/a pillow/a headset/a pair of slippers?

请给我一条毛毯/一个枕头/一副耳机/一双拖鞋好吗?

Could I get a newspaper/ a magazine?

请给我一份报纸/一本杂志好吗?

Could you lend me a pen to fill out this immigration form?

可以给我一支笔填入境表吗?


生病

I feel sick.

我觉得恶心。

I'm not feeling well.

我觉得不舒服。

I'm going to throw up.

我要吐了。

Let me get the airsick bag ready.

让我先把呕吐袋准备好。


4.转机篇

问路

Where is the transfer counter?

转机柜台在哪里?

Where do I make my connection?

请问要转机的话应该怎么走?

Which gate should I go to then?

请问需要去几号登机口?

Where can I get my baggage/luggage?

我要在哪里取行李?

What terminal does my flight leave from at A airport?

我应该在A机场的哪个航站楼转机?


询问

What is your final destination?

请问你的最终目的地是哪里?

Have I missed my connection?

我错过我的转机航班了吗?

Could you please give me your old boarding pass?I'll give you a new one.

可以请你给我旧的登机牌吗?我给你新的。

How long is my transfer time?

换乘时间有多久?

Do I need to go through Immigration for connection flights?

我在转机时需要重新出境再入境吗?

Will I have to claim and re-check my baggage for connecting flights?

转机是不是需要再次托运我的行李?


入境表

姓:Family name,Surname

名:First Name,Given name

性别:sex,gender

男:male

女:female

国籍:nationality,country of citizenship

护照号:passport number

原住地:country of origin

前往国:destination country

登机城市:city where you boarded

签证签发地:city where visa was issued

签发日期:date of issue

出生日期:date of birth,birth date

年:year 月:month 日:day

偕行人数:accompanying number

签名:signature

官方填写:official use only

职业:occupation


入境篇

May I see your passport, please?

麻烦请给我你的护照。

Here is my passport / Here it is.

这是我的护照。

Do you have a return ticket?

你有回程机票吗?

Yes, here it is.

有的,这是回程机票。

How long will you be staying in the United States?

预计在美国停留多久?

I plan to stay for about 10 days.

预计停留约10天。

How much money do you have with you?

你随身携带了多少现金?

I have 800 dollars.

大约800美金。

I'm just passing through.

我只是过境而已。


换汇篇

Where can I change money?

我要哪里换钱?

Can you change this into dollars?

请将这些外币兑换成美金?

I'd like some small change.

请将大钞换成零钱。

Where is the ATM?

哪里有自助取款机?


出租车篇

How much does it cost to the city centre by taxi?

打车到市中心需要多少钱?

Mine is 1. 2 dollar a kilometre.

我的车是1. 2美金一公里。

Do you use the metre?

你使用计价器吗?

To the Nike Company,the fifth Avenue.

到第5大街的耐克公司去。

By meter,please.

请打表。

Take me to this address, please.

请带我去这个地址。

Slow down please so that I can enjoy the sights.

开慢点,我们好欣赏景色。

Let me check the metre out.

让我看一下计价器。

Stop here, please.

请在这里停车。

Keep the change, please.

不用找钱了。


游览车篇

May I help you?

需要帮忙吗?

I'm interested in a tour.

我想报个旅行团。

Is there anything special you want to see?

你有什么特别想看的(景点)吗?

We have three basic tours.

我们有三条不同的旅行线路。

Does the morning tour include the U. N. ?

早上这个团会去参观联合国总部吗?

That's in the all-day tour.

那个景点在一日游的团里。

That's a tour of all the most famous places.

那个旅行团可以参观所有最著名的景点。

Where do I meet the bus?

我在哪儿乘车?

Nine thirty at the Hilton.

9点半在希尔顿

Fine. Please reserve me a seat for this Saturday.

好,请为我预订一个本周六的座位。

It seems to be going at least 60 miles an hour.

我看至少有60英里的时速。

This adjustable seat is so comfortable that I may take a nap before climbing the Great Wall.

这个可调式座椅非常舒服。我可以在爬长城前先睡一小觉。


公共汽车篇

Is there an airport bus to the city(the airport)?

这里有去市中心(机场)的机场巴士吗 ?

Where is the bus stop (taxi stand)?

巴士站(的士站)在哪里 ?

What time does it leave?

几点发车?

Where can I get a ticket?

在哪里卖票?

I'd like to get a new metro card. Do you know where I should go?

我想办张公交卡.你知道去哪儿办吗?

I get off at Connecticut Avenue.

我在康涅狄格大道下车。

How long is the ride?

要坐多久?

Well,you will get there in about a quarter of an hour if the traffic isn't too heavy.

如果交通不太拥挤的话,大约一刻钟您就能到了。

Drop 50 cents in the box,please.

请在盒子里放50美分。

Would you please let me know when we get to the stop?

到了站请叫我一声好吗?

We'd like to go and visit the Beihai Park.

我们想去北海公园看看。

Please drop your money into the box or touch your metrocard on the validator.

请将钱投入箱子或刷公交卡。

You don't have enough balance on the card.

你的卡余额不足。

If your card balance is below the fare required you must buy a ticket.

如果你的卡余额不足,则需要买票。

Your metrocard has validated properly when you hear a ‘beep’ and see a green light.

刷卡成功你会听到哔声,绿灯亮起。

When we reach the Beihai Park, I'll let you know.

到北海公园时我会告诉你们。

We'll be at the Beihai Park in a minute.

北海公园快要到了。

Please get ready to get off and touch your card again.

请您做好下车刷卡准备。


地铁篇

I can take the subway.

我可以乘地铁。

I just can't figure out the subway system at all.

我对地铁系统就是弄不明白。

But it's easy to get to Manhattan from here by the subway.

可是从这儿乘地铁到曼哈顿很方便。

You take the uptown R train and get off at 12th street.

您乘北线方向的R路车到第12街下车。

Do you know where the nearest subway station is?

您知道最近的地铁车站在哪么?

It's over there across the street in front of the cinema.

就在街对面电影院的前面。

Is this the right subway to the Rockefeller Center?

这就是去洛克菲勒中心的地铁吗?

How much is the fare?

车费多少?

By the way,how can I get out of the platform after I get off the train?

顺便问一下,我下车后怎么出站台呢?

That's very easy. The exit is always open.

那很容易,出口处总是敞开着。

乘船篇

The ship is about to start. Let's go on board.

船就要开了,我们上船吧。

Is there a daily passenger ship to Dalian?

每天都有班船开往大连吗?

Look!The ship is lifting anchor.

瞧!船起锚了。

The ship is rolling and pitching now.

船摇晃起来了。

You look pale. Are you seasick?

你脸色不太好,是不是晕船?

I have some tablets for seasickness.

我有止晕药片。

The sea is very rough.

风浪很大。

I'm afraid I'm going to be sick.

恐怕我要吐了。

A sea trip is always enjoyable in fine weather like this.

遇到这样的好天气,乘船旅行总是使人惬意的。


火车篇

How long will this express take to go to Shanghai?

这列直达快车开到上海要多久?

This express will go straight from Beijing toShanghai without a stop.

这列快车从北京直达上海,中途不停车。

I'd like to have two soft berth tickets to Shanghai for tomorrow.

我想买两张明天的到上海的软卧票。

May I have two lower berths?

我可以要两张下铺吗?

Which car are we in?

我们在第几车厢?

Here we are,Car 12.

到了,12车厢。

Seats No. 6 and 7. It's nice that we've got a window seat.

6和7座。真好,我们有了靠窗的座位。

But I prefer the aisle seat.

可我想要靠走道的座位。

Do you know when the train is due in Shanghai?

你知道这趟车什么时候到上海?

We'll arrive Shanghai in a few minutes.

再过几分钟我们就要到上海了。



买张机票去练口语啦

~\(≧▽≦)/~


朝游圆海 新进弟子

发表于 2017-03-15 23:17来自穷游APP

2楼
太感谢了!

追赶太阳的人 1袋长老

发表于 2017-03-15 23:41来自穷游APP

3楼
exchange! 不是change

WZB109 1袋长老

发表于 2017-03-16 08:56来自穷游APP

4楼
很好!谢谢你的发布!

淑里 4袋长老

发表于 2017-03-16 21:54来自穷游APP

5楼
实用!

jie_0804 新进弟子

发表于 2017-03-18 09:23来自穷游APP

6楼
非常感谢

笨蛋要自豪 新进弟子

发表于 2017-03-18 20:55来自穷游APP

7楼
感谢楼主大神分享!收藏学习!

dzsunbear 新进弟子

发表于 2017-03-19 22:27来自穷游APP

8楼
太有用了

回复 当前帖子

查看更多
  • 当地热卖
  • 当地玩乐
  • 机票酒店
  • 签证